Mining Discovery

North Peak Resources signs Letter of Intent to acquire Prospect Mountain Mine Complex in Silver-Gold-Lead District of Eureka, Nevada


North Peak Resources Ltd. (TSX Venture: NPR) (the “Company” or “North Peak”) announces execution of a non-binding letter of intent (the “LOI”) dated March 8, 2023, with Solarljos LLC and Gullsil LLC of Nevada (the “Erickson Entities”) for the acquisition of the Prospect Mountain Mine complex in the Eureka district of Nevada (the “Acquisition”). The Acquisition involves the issuance of 8 million common shares of the Company in two phases – an initial tranche of 5 million shares to acquire an 80% interest in the property, and at the Company’s discretion, an additional 3 million shares to acquire the remaining 20% interest.

For the full release click the link below.

Join our mailing list to receive news releases and other materials related to Mining Discovery

Subscribe Our Newsletter

All Copyrights Reserved To Mining Discovery @2023